Reality star tv Kim Kardashian-West has always been open about her youthful sexual experiences. Having taken her mother Kris Jenner's advice to go on the pill, Kim Kardashian admits to losing her virginity at 14. 

And speaking about Kim last year, TJ, who is married with three children, told Britain's Reveal magazine: 'I still talk to the family every now and then, though not too much because our schedules are pretty busy.

'I dated Kim when my mother passed away, so I was actually quite close to the family when I was young.'

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

1 comments: