We tipped off to a webcam stripper that goes by the name of “DamageDolly”.

She caters to a very NICHE cliente. You see, Katy suffered from a rare disease that caused them to REMOVE her v.agina – and then sew it shut.

In an interview with VICE magazine, Dolly explained, “My v.agina hung down about that far and it was just like a mass of… I don’t even know. It was like elephantitis of the v.agina. It was horrible. It turned out it was Crohn’s Disease and chronic inflammation together. I had to have it all removed.”


But here’s more. A few years after they removed her v.agina, Dolly had another major medical problem. She explained to VICE:

In February of 2011, I got my n.ipples pierced. I just thought they would look cute. I was also on heroin at the time and so, needless to say, I wasn’t really taking care of my body. I was trying. I was clean and I showered regularly, but I was still on heroin so it didn’t really matter. By June of that year, they were so swollen my doctors thought I’d had b.reast implants. And so I had surgery, but the surgical wounds never healed and I was in a lot of pain, so by May, I spoke to my doctor and said, “Please just remove them, I don’t want to feel like this any more.”

In case you’re wondering, Dolly uses a colostomy bag to urinate.

See close up of her of private part

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: