Citizen Ndukaku Nwamadu is a very unhappy man right now. He went to his Facebook to vent on his displeasure at being forced to go back to his village in Abia state to fry his own Gari for consumption because he can't afford to buy from the market.

"It will never be well with this apc lead government,look at what they turn me into ,for over 20years now, I never drag GARRI from village since ,but now I can't aford to buy a common paint of garri,apc change is nothing but suicide,may chukwuokikeabiama bless my parents for given me this opportunity.daddy and mummy may your days be long .iseeee"
Closer posts and photos of the helpless man below. I think I may have to start making my own fufu too. Hmmmm.....


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: