The lady pictured below is claiming her ex-husband she had a son with  beat her up in front of their son.

The lady named Lynda made the allegation on Facebook. Read what she wrote below...

I got the beatings of my life today in front of my son, just because I visited my son. I can’t keep quiet anymore because my life I at stake, I’m posting this here because I don’t know what will happen to me next. 
My ex husband told me he will kill and bury me and nothing will happen to him. I can’t tell my mum about this trait because of her health.



Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: