raunchy singer, Caroline Sam aka Maheeda rarely shares photos of her husband.   So for those who don't know, she and her husband Robert have been married since 2012, after that, he moved her and her teenage daughter to the Netherlands. Read the lovely message she posted alongside the photo...     

"First you become a success inside you , in your private life, then the rest will follow!!! Success begins from inside you!!! Haha😁 my daughter is grown I did a great job, thanks to my Hero the one whose shoulders are my heartbeat... I'm grateful 🙏🏼🙏🏼🍾🍾🍾 and thank you all for your love ❤️ Osheeey 🙅🏽👸🏽"

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: