The father of Mikel Obi’s partner, Olga Allegra, has just breathe his last. Olga herself announced the passing on of her father, saying;

We said our last goodbye to you today daddy💔 you were not just extraordinary as so many said today. You were a legendary man, father, friend, companion, husband and grandpa. Your strong hand is holding my hand for life. I love you ❤️ My rock, my life my Dad 💔 Rest in Peace monkeypops 🐒
May his soul rest in peace.


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: