Last Prophet, a Nigerian comedian and an OAP with Hit FM in Calabar who became a dad last month after welcoming a baby boy with his wife, miraculously escaped death by whiskers in car accident that occurred on Wednesday night. 

According to eyewitnesses, the OAP's car was hit by a speeding Honda 'Baby Boy', the impact caused his car to somersault 3 times, before landing upside down and luckily no life was lost, as they were all rushed to the hospital.

Last Prophet who took to social media to narrate the incident, wrote;

'Hello friends. Thank God for me, my enemies almost died yesterday night at about 8:06pm. But I thank God I am fine, no scratches, no medical condition, me and 2 others in my car, we are fine.  Nobody can take a life I have handed over to God already, you can't kill a dead Man.  CAR GONE, BUT OUR LIVES ARE INTACT. The Good news is, I see a new and Better car Coming soon ENEMIES WATCH OUT'


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: