Billionaire businessman and former governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu yesterday threw a birthday party to celebrate his daughters Nicole & Olivia.

According to the ex-governor:

Today was indeed, very special to me, as I joined many children to celebrate my daughters' birthday. I thank and appreciate my friends and daughters' friends who celebrated with us. Happy birthday Nicole and Olivia. Many more graceful years.

Pics continue below.














Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: