Just two weeks after controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh Churchill sent out comforting words to those who are heartbroken, she speaks on how many times she crashed and had to rise up.

Few minutes ago, Tonto Dikeh who is currently awaiting the arrival of her first child took to her Instagram page posting a picture of herself on a flight with the caption:

“The battles that we battled and bruised, and now we’ve shattered up our hearts of tin too. I was broken. There were a lot of times I stumbled and crashed. When I was only down to my last chance, so many times I was so convinced that I was over. But I had to rise above it all I’m grateful for the Stars they made me appreciate the Sun. I’m grateful for the Wrong ones that made me appreciate the Right ones.”

tontolet
“I’m grateful for the Pain, for everything that made me Brave. I’m grateful for every years cos they got me here. I’m grateful for every situation that made me Pray. I’m grateful for all my start cos they only make my heart Grateful. Grateful. Grateful… #POKOBARS”

Tonto Dikeh’s Foundation recently celebrated Christmas with the less privilege when she donated to the orphanages and hospitals in Ghana on Thursday, December 17 in Ghana.

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: