Last year we posted the plight of Tochi Mbonu, the  beautiful lady you see above. She requested for financial assistance from blog readers for a kidney transplant her transplant?

The good news is she is in India now and she wants to thank every body that supported her with cash, good wishes and prayers.


The bad news is she hasn’t been able to undergo the transplant even though she has been in India for over 2 months now.The doctors said she can’t do the transplant yet until she undergoes several dialysis again. They said she has been infected a lot from which ever hospital she was doing her dialysis in Nigeria. She has undergone dialysis for 2 months and counting and now she is seriously short on cash to complete payment for the main transplant. She is reaching out for little assistance yet again.

God bless you all as you fight to keep this girl alive.

Her message goes thus:

“Hello friends.

I want to thank everyone for the assistance you all have given me (DIPLOMATIC PORCH BLOG READERS AND BELLA NAIJA READERS). I left Nigeria very happy thinking all my problems are over but its heart breaking that I have been in India for over 2 months and still undergoing dialysis due to infections i received while i was being treated in Nigeria.

I have seriously reduced the money i have for the main transplant. Plz I’m sorry and ashamed to disturb you people again, but plz i need a lil assistance yet again from you people. My family has depleted all they have on me. God bless my mother for me. She has put her life to a stop just to take care of me.

Yesterday was my birthday (January 27th) and i spent it thinking about life and how i want to spend the next January 27th 2017 on my feet.

Plz help save me....

I STILL NEED ABOUT 1 MILLION RUPPEES FOR THE TRANSPLANT ( ABOUT  N2,927,610.00 ). EACH DIALYSIS  COST ME 13,600 RUPPEES ( 40K) AND I HAVE BEEN DOING THE DIALYSIS 3 TIMES A WEEK FOR 2 MONTHS NOW (MON,THURS,SATURDAY)THE LONGER I STAY HERE THE MORE MONEY MY MUM AND I SPEND ON HOSPITAL ACCOMODATION AND FEEDING.

You can contact me directly with +917042843170

I am at JAYPEE HOSPITAL NOIDA INDIA

Here are the bank account details: (belongs to my mother):

·         MBONU NDIDI PATIENCE 3021660844 FIRST BANK.

·         NDIDI PATIENCE MBONU 0055590179 DIAMOND BANK

For more information you can cal me on +917042843170


Add me and facebook: Tochi Mbonu

Or
https://m.facebook.com/mbonutochi?refid=1

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: