Kenya artiste, Victoria Kimani has been very popular in Nigeria’s music entertainment since she got signed by Chocolate city.

The dark skin beauty is not intimidated at all, despite been a foreigner she is competing hard with Nigerian music artiste.

In an interview with The Best Life TV, the singer disclosed that American Artiste, Future was asking her out, which she never gave him, attention.

                              

She went on saying, she regrets not paying him attention and she feel messed up for that because few years after then he became a celebrity.

‘‘I never got his number, never really gave him a chance, to really holla at me. I felt really messed up about it later and like years later, he ended up being future.’’

If Victoria Kimani has granted Future audience then, maybe there wouldn’t have been a Ciara and she probably would have been HIS baby mama. Baby Mama No 4.

Smh

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

1 comments:

  1. There is no problem without a solution, And today God has used a Dr. Oriane to solve my own problem with his herbal medicine, i was diagnosed with Herpes virus 2 years ago, and i was told it has no cure that i have told me taking drugs, this break my heart because i hate drugs, this made me started looking for ways and means to get this virus out of my body, and i started making research and one day i came across a man who was sharing testimony how Dr. Oriane Cure him and his wife from Herpes Virus, hearing this news Gladys my heart and i quickly collected the contact of the doctor he posted and message him, and after telling him all my problems he said he can help me and told me the cost of the medicine and said i will have to pay for the delivery first that when i receive the medicine before i will pay for the medicine and then i send him my address. This makes it two weeks now that I have finished taking his treatment and have done 3 different tests and all came out negative and i'm now living a normal life free from drugs. You can also contact this Doctor for any health issues or challenges for solution. Here is his contactEmail Address: droriane6@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349031652461  Congratulations as you find solutions to all your health problems.      

    ReplyDelete