india's strongest man
Amandeep Singh, also known as India’s Iron Man, is a real celebrity with a repertoire of 2500 daredevil stunts that earned him a place in the India Book of Records.


But the strongman, who lifts motorbikes above his head, breaks stones with his hands, smashes metal bars across his chest and withstands being run over by a car, is not going to stop on the achieved.


The 34-year-old is now dreaming of breaking 50 separate records to leave his mark on the Guinness Book of World Records. Describing his passion for extreme stunts Amandeep said: “People tell me that they get scared when they see me perform but I don’t know how fear looks.
india's strongest man
In the beginning, I just exercised rigorously and did small stunts but now after nine years of practice, I don’t get hurt even if someone hits me with a bunch of iron rods. I have trained hard to be this tough.
india's strongest man
 After years of hard work, I can do more than 2500 types of stunts. I am only expanding my range as a tough stuntman. I am always willing to do what people find impossible.”
Amandeep, from Kurukshetra in Haryana, India, learnt Sikh martial arts while being a child. Now he uses his skills during performances, attracting thousands of youngsters from around the country, who come to take a look at a local celebrity and try out his self defence classes.
india's strongest man
India’s Iron Man also dreams of establishing world-class gyms to train young Sikh men and women and promote healthy lifestyle, body building, acting and films in the Sikh community.
india's strongest man
“I enjoy what I do. So my biggest aim is to make my society and my country proud. The only feeling I have is to perform better, give it my best shot and break as many records I can.”
india's strongest man

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: