A young woman whose love life is simply wrecked by confusing tunes, has cried out for some respite from her agonizing plight.


The lady shared her story showing how her supposed man is playing with her emtions.

Below is what she shared:

I reunited with a family friend via social media. Through the social media he professes love to me, didn’t ask me to be his girlfriend but rather asked me to be his wife. He was in Nigeria and I was in US. When I came back to Nigeria, we stayed together for couple of months only for him to tell me he doesn’t have any natural feelings for me.'


But this is the same guy that left his parents and fled with me when there was a misunderstanding between me and his parents. He said he doesn’t have natural feelings for me but yet anytime we spend the night together he will call me his wife and we go intimate and have s*x even though it doesn’t last long and he will claim that he’s sorry for putting me in the mood. That his current situation is affecting his performance, but if I turn down his request of going intimate with him, he feels bad and asks me why?

He said he doesn’t have natural feelings for me yet he gets upset when he sees me with another guy. He doesn’t want me to go when I visit him, he sends me on errands on all his private affairs, complains about my dress sense, my communication skills (not interacting with his friends when we are out), tries to change me to his own type of lifestyle (be active in church, socialize).

He also gets upset with me at the slightest opportunity I mess up. Whenever we communicate 99.9% is filled with argument and we end up getting angry at each other. The most painful part is I was warned by friends and his family never to entangle myself with him. I’m also being told that he’s a chronic womanizer, even though I know about some other girls he’s dealing with. When ever I approach him about the matter he will deny it even when the evidence is clear enough. Whenever he wrongs me instead of saying sorry he tries to get intimate with me.

Whenever I do him a favor he will appreciate and later try to go intimate with me. When he’s angry he will say if that’s the way my mum treats my dad. He says I’m his wife to me but introduces me to people behind my back as his friend. The last time we had a misunderstanding he said he loved me so much and those words came out of anger and not planned.

So please I need advice on how to handle this. Also does he see me as a tool/fool or does he have natural feelings for me and he’s just pretending?

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: