During her interview with Fashion BuzzTV she revealed that she can't get married again saying she has trauma and even scared "I don't think so.I think I have trauma.I am even scared right now.



All I need now is God and the holy spirit to help me.The truth is I'm scared.I don't think I can even love.I am over it but I can be healed.If I see a good white man,well.



                              

I know whatever God wants.He always wanted me to be his servant and I rejected.But now, I'm doing all he wants."



More pictures and video

                             

                                        

                                      

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: