The screen goddess said this during in an interview with Doreen Avio on Let’s Talk Entertainment on Joy TV. Her words: “I am not dating, I am very single, I don’t know, people are expecting me to be dating but I have a lot to do in terms of work and that is where my focus is. The men I have dated or who have been in my life are some crazy set of people so I don’t want to start anything I am not sure of.”…. I know some haters wld still say I’m d one dt is crazy….


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: