Former Super Falcons star Chichi Igbo has been trending ever since she blasted rapper Olamide for sharing an insensitive joke about the Orlando gay nightclub mass shooting, (she got blocked by the rapper for that).

Then she released a homemade video of herself viciously slapping her private part and boobs to prove to Nigerians that she is proudly a woman despite her ripped abs and muscles.

Chichi who is not ready to take more sh*t from anyone has shared a new video of herself telling haters to cut the cyber bullying. She wrote:

Cut it ✂️ I know Nigeria's current situation is frustrating but I don't remember being elected into government so why y'all taking out your anger and frustration on the wrong person? Make una free me abeg

Press play to watch the video.



                                         



“Even with my n*pples right in their faces, they still ask “are you a boy or a girl” I can’t say I blame y’all, too blessed to be real but allow me to break it down, I’m a proud WOMAN who is your boyfriend’s body goal, dress better than your man and have bigger (invisible) balls than your man, pulling girls/boys more than your biggest player so NO I don’t wanna be a man, I’m more than a man aka extraordinary WOMAN!!



“Wait tho, what’s really there to be a man? The only thing that makes most of you a “man” is only your d*ck that I have no need nor use for so umm nope I’ll take a pass.”

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: