Ismaila is the owner of Mompha Bureau De Change, Lagos Island Nigeria. Here's a photo of him and his $4million dollars jejely sitting infront of each other with a satisfied smiling face.


Describing this moment, Ismaila said:

Well, I never wanted a million dollar face with a dollar in my pocket, That's fame. I always want millions of dollars in my bank and I careless if nobody knows who I am.

More photos of Ismaila living the luxury life after the cut.

Ismail in 2006


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: