Am superexcited because its gonna be my day on 30th and Diplomatic Porch will be 1 on 3rd July 2016. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciates you all Diplomats for always here with your comments and usual patronage.


Whenever new month comes, my hands raise for the best time of your life ever. I wish you always remain happy and never see any trouble and worries in future. 

Wish you a happy and pleasant new month.

Happy New Month

Shekoni, A. Aremuokin 

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

1 comments:

  1. Yeahhhhhhhh its gonna be a fun filled month

    ReplyDelete