Having worked hard on her body she decided to show it off in a form-fitting, strapless peach mini when she attended a friend’s big day last month. Unfortunately, not everyone was impressed. According to Liz, she got bullied for her outfit.


Writing on Instagram, Liz said:
“If only I knew that choosing this dress for a wedding on a 90 degree day meant so many women would be outrightly rude to me, and even come up behind me, slap my ass as I’m standing alone, as quote ‘it was a dare from her friends, bc I was a target'.
“And then proceed to spill a full beer spilt down my arm. Just one of maaaaany acts of kindness of the night!
 Yup. That happened. Good thing for thick skin, being able to laugh at things and not take it personally, and good friends/hubby by my side 👭👬👫👯 #adultsarebullystoo.
Do you see anything wrong with the outfit? 

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: