The actress who recently welcomed her child and says she isn't in a hurry to shed off baby weight, wrote to her fans thanking them for appreciating her new body and not shaming her. Her words below....

I have been smiling ear to ear for days now because of your lovely comments My #INSTAFAM••
Yessss of course I read all my comments,Who lied that we dont🙈😬😬••
That's what we Live for lol,Enjoying the Highs ands Lows of it all••
Y'all bursting my head oooooo with praises••... 

Thanks my people,I couldn't appreciate y'all individually(Baby drama) so I did this post to say
THANK YOU ALL FOR LETTING ME BE ME AND APPRECIATING MY NEW BODY AND NOT PUTTING ME DOWN••
I LOVE YOU ALL😘😘
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
#MRSX #MAMAKING #IYAWOCHURCHIL


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: