So after Mrs Aisha Buhari posted this on her instagram page, Ali Baba also took to his page to comment on the picture saying....

"Is that not the same Mrs Buhari that is wanted? They will soon arrest her... Or is that not what one South West Governor told us? We are watching... Or she now has First Lady immunity? Wetin me I know SEF" Lololo....
His words;

I apologize... Some people have corrected me that these pictures are photoshopped. And even gone a step ahead to abuse and say all kinds of nonsense on my page... Konteenuuu! Just in case you have not followed my posts, I no send APC and PDP... I say it as I see it. When I posted about the #BuhariNamedDog... Some idiots said I was an APC apologist seeking attention. Then I posted this and now I am a PDP stooge... Imbeciles!

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: