Illustrative photo

Below is how a young Nigerian lady narrated the shocking encounter on a popular online platform;

"I am literally in tears. I went to an interview on Monday, answered all my questions, was feeling like Tuface and was really expecting a call up from the firm.

"I checked my mail this morning and saw this nonsense (an e-mail) from one of the interviewers. What has this country turned into.

"Joblessness + being broke one of the things that make people think twice about life. I cropped his mail and number. Read below.
 
"I'm still devastated. I braced up and went ahead to meet the man yesterday. He sat me down and went straight to the point, that if he don't lay with me i should forget about the job that he is untouchable.

"I was just staring at him, and as he finished talking,I just told him "God bless you sir, you will surely be rewarded, I won't budge to your offer, but will keep on searching until God gives me my ordained job". 

"I was almost in tears, but just struggled to hold my self and calmly walked out.. I'm still in bed till now, too weak to stand up..I leave the man to his fate, he has a score with whatever God he serves."



Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: