Over what he termed as s*x and food starvation, a 39-year-old pastor identified as Andrew Ndubisi, on Wednesday approached an Igando Customary Court sitting in Lagos, to dissolve his 4-year-old marriage.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, the petitioner said; “My wife (Saraphina) starves me of food and s*x. She always gives excuses whenever I want to make love to her. Despite all my pleading, she will not allow me; my body is not a stone or iron rod.

“Apart from s*x, she also denies me food; she is a poor cook and hardly cooks. Whenever she does, is either the food is too salty or watery. If I complain, she will take the food and dispose of it and she will never apologise; I used to buy food to eat or go hungry,” he said.

The Pastor also accused his wife of infidelity; “My wife is having an affair. Last February 1, I called my wife with a new SIM I just bought. 

“Unknown to her, she never knew who was calling; she said is it because my wife was around that I refused call or visit her. It was then that I knew that my wife was having an affair.

“I refused to respond. I waited for her to do the talking; she started calling me sweet names and told me how much she loves me. 

“She insisted I should say something; I later revealed myself to her and she was shocked. Before I got home, she has packed out with our three-year-old daughter.

“When she did not return for days, I reported at the police station; I also went to the radio and television stations including a newspaper, to place announcement of a missing person.” 

Saraphina, a 31-year-old businesswoman, welcomed the divorce. 


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: