Meet this very young mother who has 9 kids at 25!  She has 1 set of triplets, 1 set of twins and 4 individual births.

I went through her IG page and saw that all her kids were so cute, healthy looking and dress so lovely. Don't really know if she is married, but I salute her for holding on to them and being a great mom. Check them out after the cut...

I can only count 8 in the pictures, I guess the missing one isn't around or so.
For those who want to bash her, she has a message for you....
"Folks be so busy making fake pages tryna bash me for having 9 kids but don't gotta take care of none of them. It's love knowing that your greatness goes unnoticed by complete strangers... Yes it get hard,yes they work my nerves but I got my kids..."I see lawyers, doctors & athletes" ❤️


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: