Adeniyi Okubanjo and Lara Akinyemi were classmates in primary school and later had a chat on Facebook in 2009, the rest they say is history.

Read what the bride wrote below...

"I dont realy know how to write these types of stories, i will just struggle
Our love story started on Facebook!! Believe it or not. In the afternoon of sept 2009 , i was in med school then, got a msg from an old primary school mate (couldnt even remember him) , i had 2 confirm from my class pics, i almost neva reply Fb msgs especially from strangers, dont even read dem most times.. we started talking ,apparently he had been sending msgs 2 all d Lara Akinyemis without profile pics on fb cos he had just me in mind since he was a pupil (he had eye for smetin good since childhood and was in love since 199somthing, bad child hahahahaa)😂 . The rest is history cos the story is still long oo.. I'm getting married to my longterm boo🙌🙆💑💑💏💏 I dont know ow to say dos romantic tins like u're my cockroach in my cupboard , skelenton in my wardrobe etc 😂😂😂😂"


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: