Sandra, a fed up Nigerian lady yesterday shared screenshots of Facebook messages she received from an obsessed guy who is hell bent on having her as a lover. The guy bombarded her inbox with insane and dirty messages!

Sandra wrote:
"The things I see in my inbox hmm. I updated my messenger few minutes ago and I received message requests from most people I do not know, then I saw this!!!. He's not even a friend on Facebook."
 The rest of the freaky messages continue below. Unbelievable stuff. Lololoo

Nawa o. I would say Sandra is smart and strong for not replying a word all this while... Be like Sandra lol.



Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: