Ace comedian, Bovi and his wife Kris have welcomed their third child - A boy, in Sugar Land, Texas. The proud mum announced the big news on Instagram with caption:
''#Introducing my latest #blessing & #pride siiiiiigh!! 😍😍😍😍He's the best & most beautiful gift I've had in the past 1 year.... I look at you and I just wonder how God can decide to just love and embarrass me with so much #proudmomma #motherof3 #fulfilled #tooblessedtobestressed''  


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: