"I was young on my first marriage, Chelsea," the comedian, 37, told the talk show host, 41, on her Netflix show, Chelsea, Monday, October 10.

"I'm not ashamed to say it, guys. I got married at the age of 22. I was still all over the place. I didn't really understand the definition of marriage. I wasn't ready for it, so I take responsibility. I can say I messed my first marriage up. I'm man enough to say that. 
Hart then quipped, "At the same time, that was when I was in the prime of my sexy, so don't blame me. That's when I was figuring it out."

The Get Hard actor, who was married to Torrei, 38, from 2003 to 2011, says he and his ex have maintained a strong relationship since their divorce as they coparent their two children, daughter Heaven, 11, and son Hendrix, 8.
               
"I will say that me and my ex-wife, regardless of the problems we went through, are in an amazing place now where we're friends, we're great parents, we're coparents," he explained.
                         
                             
Hart also admitted that he was cautious about his decision to tie the knot again in August 2016 with model Eniko Parrish.

"To make this big step, it took me some time," he told Handler. "It took seven years. And then I was like, 'You know what? She deserves it, because I can't keep just letting this walk around free. That's not fair to her. I got to lock this up.'"

The happy couple, who first met in 2009, wed in a romantic wedding ceremony in Santa Barbara. Hart's son, Hendrix, served as the best man.

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: