I was minding my business this morning until I came across this video online. It was posted by Tunde Ednut. See the link to watch below:


Here are the reactions in instagram.... Lol

tundeednut Which kind cake be this? TAG your friend that would love this kinda cake.
mosco1111 Na "Dick cake" @tundeednut
asimeta Sodom and Gomorrah cake. Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜
onyinye_okafor @june_cadan when is your birthday again? ๐Ÿค”
mischenemi Lolz...nice cake
june_cadan I'm glad yours is up next
@onyinye_okafor
realsparkles_ Lol
dheji003 Let me know if you need me to get you a cake for your wedding
@mzdkakesfashion
mrlyriqofficial Nice1
dimzy_blaq Lol baba @tundeednut
mourjah Tundeeeeee๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
mummywendi @femozy lol๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‚
buslog247 ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ @tundeednut ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
dteeperez @dale_coldkitten @qwin____
@molarah_o

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: