Last week, a little baby girl identified as Sayyidah Zainab was buried after she was killed during the clash between Shi’ite members and police in Kano.

Yesterday her mother's heartbreaking narration on the final minutes of 8 month old Zainab's life went viral on Facebook.

HOW NIGERIAN POLICE BULLETS BLEW OFF MY BABY'S BRAINS!
A minute before Zainab was shot by the Nigerian Police in Kano, I took her from her dad and kissed her telling her I love you, then hugged her within my neck, after a while I felt some wet substance around my neck not knowing i'm wet with the brains of my little baby Zainab!"
Poor Zainab after the bullet had done its damage



Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: