Read what he wrote...

"#TBT I've been looking for this picture for years. Thanks @olumofin_dj for sending. I forgot to save it from my hi5 account. This day July 17, 2003 changed my life and perspective towards work, as a young boy fresh out of secondary school. I realized the power of entrepreneurship, tradecraft and ideas at a young age, My rave club (Game) made N400,000 in one night from planning a party called ( Dairy of a Black Band) at 11.45 Night club in Ikoyi, Lagos. it was like film trick, my cut as you can see in the picture was about N80,000. As a 17 year old I thought to myself I'm going to do something unusual and out of the box from now on, not the regular 9-5. Apparently I'm doing something unusual and very rare today. So many plans and aspirations for the years to come.
#LittleStepsBigDreams #LoveDoctor❤️"



Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: