Serena Williams is finally opening up about her engagement to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian.

According to Serena, she’s smitten with her beau because he’s a “nice guy” who “treats everyone the same.”

Speaking to the press after securing a first first-round victory in the Australian Open, Serena said of her engagement:
“It feels good. I really haven’t thought about it too much, because I wasn’t even really gonna think about it until after the tournament. So, I just keep saying, ‘February, I’ll start looking at the bigger picture of my life. But right now I’m just so focused that this is all I can think about.
“He’s incredibly — a really nice person. I think he definitely treats everyone the same, which is really cool to see. Really, really nice to see.”



Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: