Nigerian Facebook user, August Last Born proudly showed off someone's husband and father as her Man Crush Everyday in a closed Facebook group.

Just look at the insane reply she gave after another user pointed out to her, with a proof photo, that her Man Crush was a married man with a baby. 
I know he is married. You don't need to tell me, I don't care. He pays my bills perfectly well and f*ck so good so why should I be bothered?
And she's also laughing out loud.


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: