Wizkid's alleged son, King Ayo is one year old today. The mom, Binta Diallo shared the lovely photos to celebrate her son and wrote;

"Happy birthday to my amazing son🎉🙌🙏 @king_ayo you have brought so much joy to my life, I'm glad and grateful that you are my son. I love you so much, and today on your special day I wish u all the happiness in world. A beautiful life filled with joy, love, health, wealth. May you grow up be a wonderful, loving, and caring man. God bless you my king👑"


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: