Nigerian rapper, Yung6ix shared a video of his cleaner begging after he stole his money and some properties.

He wrote;

"Apparently before I got back from my gig over the weekend my cleaner took off with some of my properties including cash of a million plus. Area boys who where aware caught him and was beating him before I intervened and handed him over to Police after he agreed to take us to his accomplice to recover the money and other valuables. Sad shiii people do to those tryna help them."

See video below...



Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: