Nollywood actress Ruth Eze, has confessed that she has a huge crush for Genevive Nnaji.

Reacting to reports that Nollywood is filled with homosexuals, the University of Benin graduate and Imo State-born role interpreter said that she would never be pushed to be a part of such immoralities.

But when probed further, Eze confessed that her burning, lustful passion for sultry actress, Genevieve, could make her have a re-think.

She said: “Only Genevieve Nnaji can make me throw caution to the wind and become a lesbian, but fortunately she is not. I am obsessed with Genevieve. She makes me wet! If she tells me to become her partner today, I’ll apologise to God and jump at the offer.

“Anyway, I’m not a lesbian but I am not against them. If they believe they can stand the consequences (of their actions), then they can do whatever they like with their bodies. I have good boobs that both men and women admire and can’t seem to take their eyes off me. My fellow ladies always harass me, to get intimate with them, but I haven’t tried such.”  

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: