Kemi-Olunloyo
Daughter of former Oyo state governor and social media personality, Kemi Olunloyo has revealed why she might get married. 


The 51-yr-old pharmacist known for her controversial statements online revealed this in a recent interview with Pulse TV. 

She said that she doesn’t believe in love anymore which is why she won’t get married
.

“No, I never want to get married. At 51, to get married to somebody, they have to be like very rich and I fell in love with the money but get married for love, no!”, Ms. Olunloyo said She then explained she would get married on one condition. 

“If some rich guy says to me “Oh Kemi I want you to be my wife”, provided we have a maid cooking, the driver, the staff and I get to sit down in front of my laptop on Facebook all day, all week, then I’ll get married, but to get married for love and be there in sickness and health…no!,” she revealed. 

When asked if she still believes in love, Olunloyo said she doesn’t any longer. “I don’t believe in love anymore, love sucks”, she said.

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: