Embattled former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode's fiancee Precious Chikwendu turned a year older today. Unfortunately, she doesn't have her man by her side to celebrate it as usual.


Fani-Kayode, who was the spokesman for the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation was arrested on May 9, 2016 for allegedly receiving N840m during the build-up to the 2015 presidential election. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission last week obtained a fresh remand order from a Lagos Magistrate’s Court to hold the ex-minister for another 21 days.

All of this though is not pulling Precious down though as she just shared this photo above to celebrate her big day saying:
I just want to thank you for your love and many blessings Jesus . I can't complain, can't be mad, can't be broken and will never feel pain cos being made from your image and 
likeness I am Awesome . My days are blessed and already written, my Joy and expectations will never be cut off, I shall fulfil my destiny. #HappyBirthdaySnowwhite


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: