Honestly I don’t know why so many people love her video. Ya’ll must be really corrupt. So yesterday, the lady’s video of her advertising her herbs where she described a man’s joystick has the car wash of women’s vagina and says it’s the best instrument to wash the place and make it clean, has been invited by a Lagos big boy to his home. She was at his home today where she spent several hours mingling with other important personalities. The person that sent me the photos said she got cash gift and the man promised to transform her life. Incase you watched the video and don’t know the meaning, find the translation below. Like I said, Nigerians are spoilt, smh!



Her advert reads;


"Good evening my brothers. I heard you said you want to see me. There are many herbal drinks. In case you want to have a match ( sexual intercource aka "ponkriyon"). I have "turoboye" "washing and setting" "sobontone" "burunmo." I do shape hair ( pubic? ) if you to want a galaxy hair cut.

If you have a woman trying to get pregnant, I can address that too. If your penis is smaller than your age, I have penis soap. You will use it to wash it and it will become bigger. And if you want your wife's clits to be more responsive, I do that too. I have "fodan."

It's a must to have sexual encounter with your wife at least once every 2 weeks because if you don't, the odor that will be coming out of that zone won't be palatable. As you're going in and out of us, you're helping us wash the dirts down there. That's why men are like a car wash for women. A penis is the car wash of a vagina. So I can pay you a visit if you need my services.".... n I will put "jara" on top....

Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: