Popular bleaching Nigerian Male Barbie Doll, Idris Olarewaju Okuneye, famously known as Bobrisky is known for his tall tales. Just recently he granted an interview where he reportedly denied being gay and said in 10 years time he hopes to have settled down with a wife and kids. 

And now, from the other side of his mouth, he has revealed how he met his mysterious, (and perhaps phantom) boyfriend simply known as  'bae'. He says he met 'bae' at Transcopt Hotel, Abuja, 2 years ago when he was still dark skinned, and that 'bae' dashed him 1 million naira to share with a friend.  

Read his story:

‘I actually met with bae two years ago, and we met in Abuja. That morning, my friend (Tolu) called me that she has an interview in Abuja that would I love to follow her?

I said no, but she insisted Idris  let’s go. Then I was still very dark ‘I was Chocolate’. So I went to Abuja.

So, my friend’s boyfriend lodged us at Transcorp Hotel in Abuja, the guy happens to like me because I am very close to his girlfriend.
That same night, bae happened have a party in Transcorp, we went for dinner and so I saw bae ordering for plenty food for his guest. And way back then I was a very shy person. So bae looked at me and said ‘baby boy how are you’, so I responded, I said I am fine sir.

He now said, ‘how old I am’, I smiled. He said which school did you attend and I was really really shy because I saw him with plenty police all over him and I was scared, but my friend Tolu left me with him.

Then bae asked after my parent and why I was in Abuja, after all the questions and answers he left me to go to my room and gave me his number and said he would like to talk to me the next day.

The following morning he asked me who Tolu was and so I told him Tolu was my elder sister, he asked for her full name and gave her 1 million cheque that both of us should share.

It was like a dream. We got to Lagos and share the money.’



Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: