Ghanaian actor, Frank Artus is in serious trouble after  a woman identifeid as Char Janssen took to Facebook to threaten to kill the actor if he doesn’t return the amount he has taken from her.

The angry woman also laid curses on the actor in a Facebook video posted on her page. She asked Ghanaians and Liberians to tell Frank Artus to pay her back the amount she received from her else he will die before his time.

“All of you have gone silence. You people will not tell that your witch brother to return my money. All you Liberians on my list thinking that I’m telling lies about him, won’t you people tell him to bring me my money?
"Is it when they will come and carry his body that you people will start contributing to pay my money? I am asking all fans of Frank Artus, don’t you people see that he has financial problem?.
Char Janssen has threatened to kill the actor

"I’m begging you all Ghanaians and Liberians, if you love Frank Artus then contribute and pay me back because if he doesn’t pay me I’ll go to the juju in my village and put everything about him in that juju and that time you people will start contributing for his burial.

"You people should tell him to return the money of a widow and that of orphans” the angry roman said.

Artus is yet to react to the allegation.


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: