According to BellaNaija, the man named Sola proposed to his girl Adeola in her exam hall. Read what the man said below...

"Hi Bella, I proposed to my girl last Saturday in her exam hall, it was awesome have been dating for six years and I know she is the right one. She was so surprised and felt like crying - I thank God for that day I met her. I'm a good reader of your website - that is why I want my story to be there too and to surprise her more!" 

Sweet!


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: