*Photo used for illustrative purpose*
She wrote:

"My husband and I have been together for four years and our marriage has been good to say the least apart from one disturbing thing.

"For about a year now, he keeps telling me that I always have a funny smell. Sometimes I can detect a distant smell but he makes it sound really bad to the extent that we no longer have foreplay during sex.

"I have tried everything including using roll on and I shower every day, but he says the smell is still there. I am very embarrassed by this and have even lost self-confidence since I cannot help but wonder how many other people actually pick up the smell.

"I don’t know what to do about this but I’m worried our intimacy is headed south, please help me.”


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: