An American based Nigerian lady has sent out a special appeal to the witches and wizards in Nigeria to leave her family alone. This is what she shared on her Facebook

This is a public appeal to all the witches and wizards in nigeria to leave me and my family alone. I will also appreciate it if they stop using my house for their coven meetings. Again they should stop cutting my hair for their rituals. The guilty parties know themselves and i know exactly who they are. Enough is enough. Usa is far enough from africa. A word is enough for the wise.


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: