Tembinkosi Maxhangasana

A 46-year-old South African man, Tembinkosi Maxhangasana, has claimed that his ex-girlfriend has locked his p*nis with the aid of a charm.

He is now pleading with her to give it back to him.

According to Daily Sun SA, some years ago, Tembinkosi and his girlfriend at the time had a fight, and after that his p*nis allegedly started acting strangely and did not function anymore.

“When she left she took everything that belonged to me and I didn’t care,” said the desperate man from Alexandra, Gauteng.

“Whatever happened in the past I forgive her. I just need her to unlock my p*nis so that I can live freely like other men.”

Tembinkosi said all he wants is to meet with his ex-lover so she can unlock his p*nis.

“She was the only woman I was sleeping with and the last person I shared a bed with.

“But in 2003 we started fighting and she opened a case of assault, housebreaking and rape against me.

“How could I have done that in my own home? She then got me arrested.

“I served 10 years at four different prisons for things I didn’t do. She just wanted me to suffer.

“She should have just let me go. When I came back she was gone. She took all my things and my 4-5 wasn’t working,” Tembinkosi said.

“I thought it was the prison that affected my p*nis, but it is still not working after four years since I have been released from jail. I have even consulted traditional healers about my problem, but with no luck.

“My ex-lover, please come and talk to me so that I can have my p*nis back.”

Mahlinza Dlamini, a traditional healer from Vosloorus in Ekurhuleni, said Tembinkosi’s ex-girlfriend could have done something to harm his p*nis.

“It seems charm was used on his underwear so that he couldn’t have s*x with anyone.

“He needs to find his missing clothes, including his underwear, with the help of a powerful inyanga. He will be given a choice to reverse the curse or just be healed,” said Mahlinza.



Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: