File Photo

Read a real life experience of a young man who was almost lured into unprotected s*x with an HIV patient. The story was shared on a popular Nigerian online forum:

"I had s*x with a lady that tried discouraging me from using a condom. Her excuse was that it injures her vagina.

It would have been tempting because of how neat and beautiful she looked like, but I refused to give in. It may sound as though am heartless but I don't play with my life when it comes to raw s*x.

I refuse to succumb to her no s*x game. fortunately for me later my friend who works in St Nicholas Hospital (HIV centre) told me that he say that particular girl came around for her anti-retroviral drugs.

Rear catch me, as I was left in shock and fear, I then thought hope the condom didn't penetrate or something, reason I was forced to go for a test . Thank God am Negative".


Diplomaticporch

DiplomaticPorch

Diplomaticporch was started in July 2013 by Shekoni Aremuokin. Aremuokin lives his life in diplomacy. And believes, every story is unique and every story matters. At Diplomaticporch, we have a singular passion- to tell the world your story and to enable your story! Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: